12826847

Friday I received I phone 6 plus before I opened it I rang

Customer Question

Friday I received I phone 6 plus before I opened it I rang the company to to see if it was the latest model before I opened it as it it had a sticker on it saying once the steel was broken I could not return it when I asked the company if it was the latest I phone she checked and sai it was and it was and o.k to open the wrapper the phone is not the latest one so rang back the company to get a return logo to send it back they say it cannot be returned as I have opened it is this correct
Thank you c.vernon
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. So if I understand correctly the phone you received was not as advertised and not the latest model which is what you had ordered?