12826847

I have received a summons for £150.00 . As I arrived

Customer Question

I have received a summons for £150.00 for parking. As I arrived at the harbour car park in ******** in July this year I was immediately approached by a fellow driver(no name given) who stated his parking ticket had over an hour left before the expiry time and he was abandoning it. I accepted the ticket since an hour was quite sufficient for me how could I offend anyone by accepting this?-no doubt a busy car park would be soon having someone else parking where he had left and giving more income for the owners! I finally left the car park 10 minutes before the expiry time- should I have to pay this £150.00 sum? Look forward to receiving your advice. regards Roy ********

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
do you mean a summons?
To the county court or the criminal court?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

its a demand for payment from DRP Debt Recovery Plus Ltd)

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK.
It is just a demand not a summons?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

rate your answer on receiving advice where?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have not received any advice details I openly provided you with card details -payment for your advice therefore.So do not process any payment from this card until you provide clear and concise advice to me.

No more ambiguity please.

***** *****

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You will need to take that up with customer services as we are never involved in that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Simply advise on what is a straight forward parking demand payment
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I need the information I asked for above.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
No ambiguity just a simple answer if that is possible-otherwise no payment to be taken this is my finalrequest
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I see you have relisted this twice. Is this a claim form from the County Court please?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
It is just a demand or payment or a County Court claim form please? It should say in the top right corner, in the County Court at ...........?