Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

My name is ***** ***** coming in London by spouse visa then am separea

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** coming in London by spouse visa then am separeat with my wife a years ago now my visa is end the next 2 month I need help to extend my visa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's possible or not to extend my visa
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Let me help. If you only had leave to stay in the UK because of your relationship with your partner, you must leave the UK or apply for a visa to stay in your own right. You might be eligible to stay in the UK in one of these categories:on a work visaas a settled personas the parent of one or more British or settled children, or the parent of children who have lived in the UK continuously for at least 7 yearson the basis of your private life, eg if you’ve lived in the UK continuously for a number of yearsI hope that this helps - please rate positive
Please rate positive - thanks
I hope that this helps - please rate positive and I can help you with your second question