Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY NEIGHBOURS SINCE THEY MOVED NEXT

Customer Question

I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY NEIGHBOURS SINCE THEY MOVED NEXT DOOR TO ME 2 YEARS AGO, I HAVE HAD THE POLICE/ENVIROMENTAL HEALTH,NOISE ABBATEMENT AND A MEADIATION TEAM VISIT DUE TO ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON IN THE HOUSE, I HAVE ALSO BEEN TO MY DOCTOR.
THEY ARE MAKEING MY LIFE HELL ,IT HAS GOT SO BAD THAT I HAVE NOW DECIDED TO MOVE HOUSE MY FAMILY HAVE LIVED IN THIS HOUSE FOR 26 YEARS AND HAVE HAD A WONDERFULL LIFE HERE WITH THE SURROUNDING NEIGHBOURS.
MY QUESTION IS CAN I SUE THE COUPLE FOR MAKING MY LIFE SO BAD AND ME HAVING TO GET ANOTHER MORGAGE THAT WILL NOW COST ME £50 THOUSAND POUNDS ,WHEN ALL I HAD LEFT ON MY ARRIGANEL MORGAGE WAS £14,000 AND THEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN MORGAGE FREE. I AM A 58 YEAR OLD MALE.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
HiLet me see if I can help. The courts do not normally allow this type of claim - certainly not for compensation. If you are being harassed then obviously you can seek an injunction against them or indeed the police. I would also consider a solicitors letter setting out the basis of your complaint against them. Happy to discuss further - please rate positive
I hope that this helps - please can you rate positive - thanks