75100385

I am trying to settle a very small claim where a client

Hi, I am trying to settle a very small claim where a client alleges that we damaged a piece of their property, I am concerned about possible bad social media reviews and without accepting liability i have offered to pay the cost in full subject to an agreement whereby the payment ends the case but the client signs a confidentiality agreement where both parties agreee that the payment ends the matter etc.
Is there a suitable download or can you send me a suitable agreement?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.,
You can find one here: http://simply-docs.co.uk/
In reality though you just need something short that says you are setting this on a full and final settlement without liability and that the parties agree to keep the dispute and settlement confidential. That is all it needs to say.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.