12826847

We are a company who have made some parts company

Customer Question

we are a company who have made some parts for another company in their image and markings applied and packed in their brand , these are produced and in stock and now the company want to cancel , we have had purchase orders for these parts
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Was there a cancellation clause?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no we have the goods made and it takes 60 days to produce and 35 days to deliver , we have terms and conditions

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We have one part number they have a query on but have now cancelled 7 parts numbers in total

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Do the terms and conditions say anything about cancelling and why have they decided to cancel?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

we have a set of T&C'S , Can I send you these , we also have evidence of them accepting many previous orders in the past , how do I send you our terms and conditions

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
If you can attach them here please that would be great