12826847

I recently had my ford fieata st in a ford body shop and had

Customer Question

I recently had my ford fieata st in a ford body shop and had 2 white stripes put on roof bonneg and back, costing 364pounds.the stripes are not good, they have rips in them. Ford agreed they were not very goog and said they would take stripes off and redo them, however, they havnt contacted me, ive phoned them 3 times, and they just fob me off saying the manager isnt there, bin waiting 10 days now, can i get my money bsck.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. When did you get the stripes put in initially?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - When did you get the stripes put in initially?