ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

I went to see solicitor last Friday to talk about filing

Hi I went to see solicitor last Friday to talk about filing for divorce, instructed them to go ahead, have since agreed to go to mediation first, am I ok to stop solicitor proceeding?
Linda
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will assist you.
I can confirm that you are able to stop divorce proceedings at any point until you have obtained decree absolute.
There is therefore no issue with you asking your solicitor to hold matters whilst you are attempting mediation.
Kind Regards
Caroline
Please kindly remember to rate positively so that credit is received for our work.
Please kindly remember to rate positively - your question will not close and I can answer your follow up questions for free.