75100385

I bought a static caravan from a vendor who had to sell because

I bought a static caravan from a vendor who had to sell because the site owners want the site clearing. Our deal went through without trouble but now I find I can't get the caravan out now because the exit/entrance width has been reduced since the van went in. What can I do?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Did the seller know of this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not until we had actually done the transaction, they had received my cheque, and the agents for the site were there. We were making arrangements as I had contracted a professional remover for the van. The site has many others vans to get out. But mine is urgent because I need it asap. I am speaking to the leisure management company/site agent, and while they are 'being helpful' it is not sufficient as I need my van.
Have they offered a solution please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They say they will have contractors to do the work next week, but I need my caravan Thursday this week.
Ok. Was the sale conditional upon it being removed this week?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I bought the caravan and there were no terms regarding removal, as I bought from a vendor who had holidayed in the caravan for many years paying a site fee I believe, and he told me that the site had to be cleared. The agent for the site stated to me they would demount the caravan and place it in a place suitable for removal. I have an email referring to their demounting of the van have removed for me.
What is it you want to achieve?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want my caravan removed by the transporter I have ordered before by 31st Oct, as I have a person who needs to be in it by that date at the latest. This is known to the agents and I have problems that get worse if I can't achieve this.
Ok. You can seek a court order which is an emergency injunction, you would need to complete forms n1
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf
And n16a
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n016a-eng.pdf
The court would list the matter for heating and decide whether to give an injunction to make the site widen the access for you before 31st. If the court does and they refuse, this would be contempt of court and they would be warned, fined or sent to prison.
Can I clarify anything for you about This today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thank you
Good luck. I would have suggested a solicitor write first but time is of the Essence
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/