31090051

What is a typical amount Personal Injury claim

What is a typical amount for a Personal Injury claim for a dog bite. The bit is not serious but required attendance at a medical facility, caused pain and discomfort and inconvenience. No costs have been incurred yet.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
I see you haven't yet rated a previous answer so I wonder if you could do that now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did rate a previous answer (was a medical one) i rated it poor!

Yesterday i was bitten by a dog that had escaped from a house. I am considering persuing a cliam for compensation for the inconveince (messed up my day), pain and suffering caused.

Ask what ever you need to know.

I will opt out as I am unable to continue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you please explain why.

Can another Expert answer this please?

£300 - £500 would be appropriate for an injury and aftermath as described by you.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Could you please explain how this is determined and why/how you have arrived at this figure please. What factors would make the figure higher?

This is determined on your description of the injury. I have arrived at the figure based on 30 years of experience in dealing with thousands of similar claims.
Factors that would make the figure higher would be a more serious injury or recovery complications.
However your own description of this presents as a minor injury, requiring little medical treatment and short term pain and discomfort.
Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.