UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

MY PASSPORT WITH RIGHT OF ABODE HAS EXPIRED AND I HAVE GOT

MY PASSPORT WITH RIGHT OF ABODE HAS EXPIRED AND I HAVE GOT A NEW PASSPORT BUT I NEED TO APPLY FOR TRANSFARE
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 year ago.
You need to apply for a new Certificate of Entitlement using form ROA and paying a £223 fee assuming that you will be applying from the UK.
See here for the application process
https://www.gov.uk/right-of-abode/apply-for-a-certificate-of-entitlement
All the best
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already have the right of abode all I needed was how to transfer the right of abode into my new passport ,I normally do fill in a renewal form and then post it to Home office in Liverpool and that I don't have to pay any fees.
You have left bad feedback for me. I have already answered that the law has changed and you now need to apply for a new certificate of entitlement and pay fees.
Please see the link I referred you to.