12826847

I have had two traffic accidents (both settled) one was my

Customer Question

I have had two traffic accidents (both settled) one was my fault the other was not.
About two years after the second one, I was plagued by telephone two or three times a week saying that a sum of money had been put aside to cover my personal injury these were not a major issue and as such I had not bothered to make any sort of claim.
As I could not stop these phone calls and I was assured that it was no win no fee I went ahead with this small claim.
Now it has transpired that this firm of solicitors had been chasing the claim against the wrong accident, the one witch was my fault (I rear ended another cat in wet conditions).
this claim has been rejected and I have a letter from them this morning telling me that because of my conduct and I have instructed them to discontinue the claim ( I have not)
they are claiming £4891.00 your advice please
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to know about this please?