ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Is it legal to plant a silver birch tree on the boundary of

is it legal to plant a silver birch tree on the boundary of a neibours property?
I am afraid there is no specific law which talks about the distance that a silver birch is allowed to be planted from a property. Clearly there is a risk to the property from roots etc. I would as you are concerned simply write a letter to your neighbour pointing out your concerns and putting them on notice that should the tree cause any damage that you would seek to recover damages. I hope this helps. Please rate positive
I hope this helps but please rate positive - thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorting it with council

Excellent - can you please rate positive and come back to me as necessary - thanks