12826847

I am worried about serious assault and criminal damage in relation

Customer Question

I am worried about serious assault and criminal damage in relation to a jointly owned property. The threats are real. The police are aware of the problem. If I instigate an application in the Court to obtain an order for sale, I can just imagine the result. Is there anything I can legally do to protect myself and my property before I do this? Thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** advice from a criminal lawyer to point out best steps to protect myself and my property. You will see from my original question and the steps already taken to head off the problem but I will have to sell the place. I will make an application to the court to sell the place and then all hell will break lose. Is there anything I should do?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What is the criminal damage?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Damage to personal property and assault
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK. So what are the facts?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That will take a long time but I was particularly interested to learn more about Non Molestation and Occupation Orders. The Police mentioned I should go to Citizens Advice but I came to you.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure this is my area.
I will opt out for others.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your time.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I will cancel the question and do some more research myself. Thank you.