75100385

My question in are there or British Airport Authorities,

Hi My question in are there or British Airport Authorities, Customes officers, or British Immgration located at the Nnamdi Azisiwe International Airport in Nigeria
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a friend I met on line and they want to return to London however before leaving British Airport Authorites at ABV Airport have requested to present proof of funds and this makes no sense to me and since I cannot find any info that UK customes is at ABV I am sceptable about this request.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does the UK have any such requirement for leaving Nigeria or have any travel funds requirements for any one traveling abroad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Alex, I look forward to your answer and reply
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No.
If this is someone you have met online which says they can only leave the country with a certain amount of cash, this is a scam. This is called a romance scam. You may have spoken to the person, but its not real. These are professional scammers.
Delete everything and dont respond.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, thank you, ***** ***** know that but my qestion is are there British Airport Authorities or custome officers or immigration at ABV airport in Nigeria.Thank you for your confirming this for me I will look for your answer.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
The answer is no.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes thank you very much Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Happy to help.
Good luck with this.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/