12826847

Please help can a Jamaican attorney who lives and work in the

Customer Question

Please help can a Jamaican attorney who lives and work in the UK conduct business for a client who wish to purchase a property oversea. This person is bared in the UK and does not hold a practicing certification in the UK, but think they hold a certificate to practice in Jamaica And monies as been exchanged.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Nicola,Thank you for your email, I have found the answer to my inquire, and would like you to cancel my question.
Also my prescription if this is possible.Thanking you once again.
Ms Edwards.