Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

Good morning I am rezaul karim a tire 4 student . I did apply

Customer Question

Good morning
I am rezaul karim a tire 4 student . I did apply visa on September 2014 and on 07 October 2015 my college revoked. However it was suspended on after 2 months of class started.
Now last 23 October Friday I got my 60days letter
. My question is if I apply for a university cass on December 15th , according to the new ukba rule May I have to go my country and apply from there or I can apply from here in the UK. Moreover I chose December because there is no university session before as long I know.
Waiting
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please keep try to find an answer.. I need it by 3rd November 2015.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
What is your question Karim?