29905560

Who do I sue the Hospital who treated me or the Health insurance

Who do I sue the Hospital who treated me or the Health insurance company who paid for it?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What are you suing for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Discrimination by the hospital but paid by health insurance
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You would be suing those responsible for the actual discrimination, in this case the hospital. It does not matter whether the insurance company paid for the treatment - they would not have legal responsibility for the actions of the hospital if they discriminated against you. So any legal action on these grounds would be against the hospital. I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you