12826847

Formal complaint made against a holiday company regarding accommodation.

Customer Question

Formal complaint made against a holiday company regarding accommodation. Brochure stated we would be staying at a hotel, but in fact we were in an annexe where toilet did not flush, then moved within the annexe to another room - we had no cold water! Even the toilet flushed hot water. Subsequently we could not bath or shower for two days. We were then moved to yet another room where there was no light in the bathroom. Thankfully on day 4 our holiday was over. The hotel was informed of our difficulties and tried to rectify the plumbing with no success. On return home we have contacted the coach company with our complaint-even sending recorded delivery mail, but we have received minimal response. We have contacted our Bank as the holiday was paid by Debit card. The coach company involved is Just Go Holidays. The hotel is The Brittania Adamton House Hotel. Could you please advise as to any further action to be taken to recover our losses.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
How much are you seeking to claim please?