12826847

There, i would like to ask, my sister get fraud from here

Hi there, i would like to ask, my sister get fraud from here bank account, we did everything, here case now with barclays complex team witch they taking long time to give here money back nearly two month gone, she went to her bank, spoke with bank workers, they called as well but still can get answer how take long to finish this investigation, and what that mean complex team? if u can help us it will be so great or to give some advise.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

we would like to know whta next we need to do, how she can get her money back, because bank saying the complex team can take time as long as they want, but for us is doesnt make sence, why one team did already rfeund and for other is taking time

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i alreday txt

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm afraid they are entitled to investigate. That can take time because they have to satisfy themselves that this is a genuine fraud. Obviously some people do make transactions and then seek incorrect refunds.Complex fraud team means they are doing a full paper trail investigation. It can be prompted for lots of reasons. One can be they have doubts about the report but that isn't the only one and anyway if the report is accurate she has nothing to worry about.You can always complain. That would be a good idea. You could complain to the Ombudsman. Whether it will make any difference is another matter entirely.I'm very sorry but I have to give you truthful information.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so its mean we need wait as long as it take, but we dont undestand why they saying is a different team, which one team already send a letter and saying investigation close, and money back to her account, for custumer its look been done one fraud, and only she want get her money back. because of her leangue barier she cant write a letter to ombudsman and she so worried that this ammount of money will not gonna be refund, sorry for txt im not good too, but try to explain as much as i can. Its any who can help to write a letter to that team?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Well, there could be lots of reasons. One could be that they have doubts about the report she made but there may be many others. One might just be that it is a high amount. To be wholly honest, whatever you do, it is quite unlikely that they will relent at this stage. You may well win overall but they are going to investigate this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so advise to us, we need wait until they finaly send to her some letter or we need keep call them one a month to rimind them ?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Personally I would keep pestering them unless, of course, the report she made was untrue in which case I would do nothing. Pestering them keeps the pressure up.