75100385

I am the owner of property with communal parking. Allocated

I am the owner of property with communal parking. Allocated parking spaces are noted in the deeds of the house. The estate management company has introduced a permit scheme and employed a parking enforcement company. The permits are supposed to attach to the front windscreen but are flimsy and fall off. I have received a ticket because mine was on my dashboard not my front windscreen. I was parked in my own parking space as mentioned in my deeds. Do I have grounds to contest this?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
So it could be seen on the dashboard?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They say their photographic evidence shows I did not have a permit - the ticket was issued at 9pm in the dark - but they have not shown me this. I have photos taken from outside my car the next day and the permit is clearly visible on the dashboard. Do I actually need a permit to park in a space that is actually mine according to the deeds of my house?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - well I think you are ok.
Firstly the permit was visible. Second they know you have a permit and third as you say, its your space! So you can park in it anyway.
You are not liable for the charge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Happy to help and good luck!
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/