Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

The vets in question have sent me a letter a few wks

Customer Question

Hi, the vets in question have sent me a letter a few wks back and threatened to discard of my dogs ashesand lead abd collar after 21 days if i dont pay the 600 hundred pounds vets bill, are they allowed to do that, i cant understand how they can get away
with lying when they evidence is there, can you tell ne what conduct involves please
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
They are allowed to do this because there are no court proceedings presently and from there perspective this is simply a case of a bill not satisfied. I would as such be minded to write to them and put them on notice that you are taking legal advice and they should not be disposing of the ashes. I hope that this helps. Please rate positive
I hope this helps but please rate positive - thanks