13262538

I live in England. My youngest sister V Tottle bullied Mum,

Customer Question

I live in England.
My youngest sister V Tottle bullied Mum, Dad, my sister, my brother, and me ever since I can remember.
I kept my head down to protect my Mum especially in her later years.
Mum used to refer to V as “The Whirling Dervish, and raising her eyes to heaven as she said it.
V bullied Mum into making her an executor.
I’m taking Mum’s executors to the small claims court because they won’t pay me for expenses I incurred on Mum’s behalf.
Mum died nearly a year ago, my husband Dave, two friends of Mums, and I scattered Mums ashes at the end of July.
V and another executor arranged Mum’s cremation etc.
Nobody else from the family came, despite 7 of us will share around £350,000 from Mum’s will.
V, her husband, and daughter turned up with about 20 minutes after the time V had arranged for the ceremony to start.
I first saw V and her gang laying into a lady who works into the office at the crematorium.
They were dancing and punching the air with their fists around her; she was at least on the verge of tears.
Next, they laid into the man who’d conducted the ceremony, they were dancing, punching the air and shouting.
Dave, 76, strolled forward to support the crematorium staff, the Tottle mob laid into him.
While the T mob laid into Dave the crematorium staff scuttled off to their offices.
Dave says he was very, very frightened; even so, he kept his cool and did not respond.
Next, the Tottle mob danced and punched the air on their way to me, I was already very, very frightened for Dave; as the T mob approached me I cowered in fear.
I’d watched Dave keep his cool in face of their onslaught, and did my best to copy him.
The T mob danced and pranced round me punching the air, I was shaking in fear, I’m 70, I can’t cope with that level of violence; V’s 6 years younger than me.
They shouted and screamed at me until I didn’t know if I was coming or going.
They accused me of hi-jacking the event, and screamed at me that V had organised it, which I knew anyway.
Eventually they left, all four of us were totally shocked.
The V’s daughter Sarah came back to demand I showed her where Mum’s ashes were.
Daft like, and still shaking with fear, I let Sarah lure me away from our group into the wooded area.
Once there, Sarah got very aggressive, Dave came to rescue me, he’d seen V’s husband dancing and punching his way towards me, and V disappearing into cover.
Sarah was very aggressive, and very threatening towards both of us.
We kept out heads, and made our getaway, Sarah left screaming at is “We’ll never forgive you for this.”
Martin turned back when he saw Sarah leaving us.
Sarah made us shake with fear.
I didn’t stop shaking with fear for ages.
Mum’s friends were badly shaken too.
I went to the Doctor the next day, who diagnosed me with depression, she is still treating me for depression.
I’ve wanted to go to the crematorium 3 times since then, but I’ve been too frightened to go.
I tried the Police, but they turned out to be a waste of space.
What options I’ve got through Civil Law please?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What are you hoping to achieve please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to get my sister out of my hair for ever and a day Jo.
I want to go about my business and my life without fear of her.Annette
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Why do you need to have anything to do with her now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a)
I wish to have normal contact with the rest of my family.
They are afraid of Vivien, consequently they avoid contact with me because they are frightened of Vivien.b)
Vivien and her Mob contacted me at the crematorium.
Vivien’s claim I changed the time of the event made her the victim, and me the aggressor.
A typical manoeuvre for Vivien.
I wish to be able to go to the Crematorium on Mum’s Wedding Day, etc.
I can’t go because I am afraid of Vivien.Annette
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not really sure what you wanted to achieve.
If you are an adult then you don't ned to have any contact with her. You can have contact with everybody else in your family but not her.
I'm afraid there isn't a way to stop her going to the crematorium arising from one unpleasant incident alone. If there were several others then it might be possible to sue in harassment and get an injunction order but probably the Court would just exceed to having set hours when she can be there
The reason that the police won't act is that you are not describing criminal offences on the face of it so far.
Sorry but I can only give you truthful information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why isn't the Tottle Mob's behaviour a Public Order Offence please Jo?
Under section 2 of the Act, it must be proved that:
three or more persons; present together; used or threatened; unlawful violence; so that the conduct of them (taken together) would cause; a person of reasonable firmness; present at the scene; to fear for his or her personal safety.
It ticks all those boxes.The Police are a waste of space because a couple of years ago Vivien duped a constable into ordering me to cease contact with my Mum.
Vivien duped him into believing she had sole control and that Dave and I were harassing Vivien by caring for Mum.
In truth, Dave and I were Mum's main carers, and Vivien was isolating Mum from her money, and undoubtedly gaining financial benefit by isolating Mum from her money.
Mum went into terminal decline once the Police stopped me caring for her on Vivien's behalf.Wendy, and I, and Vivien were Mum's financial attorneys.
Mum desperately wanted to see her accounts.
Mum was an excellent manager, she knew she was being short changed.
Vivien refused to account for the Mum's money, Vivien collected Mum's money, £1000 plus) every 4 weeks, and that was all Mum knew of it.
A Freedom of Information request to see the evidence against Dave was unable to find any evidence against Dave.
A substantial sum is unaccounted for in Mum's Estate.Initially, a Chief Inspector (Domestic Abuse) promised Dave he would review our case in detail.
When it came to it, the review was a charade.
Dave complained to the Chief Inspector about the Tottles after we'd scattered Mum's ashes.
The investigation airbrushed Dave out.
Dave's articulate, I'm not, Dave thinks rapidly, I don't; Dave follows the agenda, I get led off.
I was parachuted in as the complainer.
I ended up convince the Police tried to trip me into thinking it was my fault the Tottles attacked me, and tripped into saying Dave made me complain.
At once point they asked me if I would complain if I’d been on my own when Vivien attacked me.
The eye-witnesses were ignored.
Instead, circumstantial witnesses were spoken too.
The police ignored the prescribing nurse who saw me shortly after the Tottles did me over.
The prescribing nurse diagnosed the Tottles caused clinical depression, for which she is still treating me.I paid for a Remembrance for Mum out of my own pocket.
Within a very short while, my Godson and nephew wrote me a very snotty letter, which he sent to me twice, falling out with me for placing a Remembrance.
I've pretty much lost contact with him, and therefore with my great niece and that great nephew.
Details about Remembrances posted come under the Data Protection Act.
It's most likely Vivien found out, and caused the trouble.
My Godson and Vivien should have placed a family Remembrance on Mum's birthday paid for by Mum’s Estate, but they haven't.
Apparently, they didn’t because I placed mine, which gets me into trouble with the rest of my family.
Mr Godson, writing as a co-executor with Vivien, maintained a Remembrance can only be placed once.
Total porkies, one can buy as many Remembrances as one can afford.I've done my very best to avoid contact with Vivien for around twenty years.
She's found ways and means of contacting me because she need to control.If I wasn't desperate, I would consider funding a private judgement.Dave wrote this for me, I’ve explained why.
When Dave dies I will be defenceless.
I will have to cremate him secretly at another place, and scatter his ashes at another place.
Even then, I will live under fear Vivien will find out.Additionally I (we) live within my income.
Vivien spends money like it’s going out of fashion.
Vivien has come after me (us) for financial support, and will no doubt, do so again.Annette
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Probably because it doesn't amount to conduct sufficient to place a person of reasonable firmness in fear of an unlawful assault.
Bearing in mind the public order act was legislation designed to control football hooliganism. It is not really appropriate here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Annette has gone to bed Jo.
Both Annette and I are people of remarkable firmness.
We can doubtless get that confirmed by several people.Not only were we in fear of an unlawful assault, one of the eyewitness was in fear for us being unlawfully assaulted.
I don't know if the other other eyewitness thought Annette and I were about to be unlawfully assaulted.
Immediately afterwards, she observe along the lines, I don't know what's wrong with your family, but there was absolutely no need for any of that.Was the Harassment Act designed to prevent daughters and there husbands caring for little old ladies of 93 who wouldn't hurt a fly, and or designed to prevent financial LPAs following their duties under the Mental Health Act Please?
If not, is there a reason why the Public Order Act can't be applied to acts of hooliganism committed by other hooligans than football hooligans please?PP AnnetteChecked and approved by Annette.
I'm off to bed now.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Oh it is used for situations other than hooliganism. That was just its original purpose.
I a, really sorry but I'm afraid a dispute between elderly siblings does not amount to a violent disorder.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great, so siblings can put elderly siblings in fear of assault then?
Mrs Tottle's husband is neither Annette's sibling or mine.
Mrs Tottle's daughter is neither Annette's sibling or mine.Mrs Tottle's husband mat be elderly since he is over 65, except that the nearest I can get to a definition of elderly is from the WHO, who reckon 70.
Both Annette and I are over 70.
Not one of the Tottle Mob is over 70.
Mrs Tottle's daughter is mid 40s.What about a private prosecution against Mrs Tottle's mid forties daughter please?I am taking Annettes Mum's executors to court because they refuse to pay expenses we incurred on Annettes Mum's behalf.
How about a private prosecution for intimidating a witness and/or for intimidating someone taking you to court.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I really seriously woukdnt incur the cost of a private prosecution.
If the police aren't interested there is usually a good reason as actually it is easier for them to prosecute than not.
All that will happen is that you will incur cost and lose. Also CPS can always take it over and drop it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The police aren't interested because Mrs Tottle duped them into taking harassment action against us.
As a result of the harassment action they took a sweet little old lady who wouldn't hurt a fly lost her main carers.
Something they want to airbrush out.
Prosecuting Mrs Tottle for attacking us would bring it to the fore.Which brings us another approach, Mrs Tottle attacked us on neutral ground.
Her attack can be seen as an attempt to provoke us to harass her.Is it legal for Mrs Tottle, who is protected by harassment notices issued against us to attack / harass us please?
If not, what action can we take please?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
It isn't legal for her to do that but I'm afraid the police seem to have arrived at the conclusion that she did not or that they could not prove she did.
Judging from the fact that they have issued harassment warnings though that would tend to suggest they prefer her account.
If so, taking legal action would be dangerous.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not getting my point that the police are corrupt across to you am I Jo?The police have not issued harassment warnings, if that means Harassment Warning Notices".
The Chief Constable asked the constable's line inspector to investigate.
The CC then wrote to me telling me a decision had been made to issue harassment notices to both parties (Annette and I)
Which is not the same as saying they were issued.The police do not have any evidence to justify any sort of harassment action against us.
At least, none that a FOI request could find.At best, ***** ***** copper let Mrs Tottle dupe him into believing she had "Sole control".
At worst, a copper (probably now an ex-copper) with whom Mrs Tottle had an amorous affair pulled strings.Dangerous?
As I said before, I am of remarkable firmness.
My very dodgy ticker put me in extreme danger when the Tottle Mob attacked me.
My remarkable firmness made them hesitate, regroup, and move on attack Annette.
My remarkable firmness save me from being physically assaulted, which almost certainly saved my life.Likewise, Annette's remarkable firmness undoubtedly saved her from a physical attack.
Defending Annette from a physical attack would probably have killed me.I can't afford the adrenaline rush involved in flight or fight.
There's no adrenaline rush involved in being arrested for harassment.
It's rather fun in fact, last time the police ran round and round in ever decreasing circles until the originator or the States legals pulled the plug.
I saved a lot of doggies from ill-treatment with choke chains so it was all well worthwhile :)Besides which, not only is it too late for Mrs Tottle to play her harassment card, she knows she has no evidence to back her earlier lies.
She may even be bright enough to realise it would be dangerous for her to play it.
Or perhaps, the cops refused to let her play it.Just as the police know they have no evidence to justify even the harassment action they are prepared to admit their man took.What does it take to get things rolling on the contravening the shackles placed on Mrs T by her harassment lies.The police only admit to doing only me up for harassing only Mrs Tottle.At the last meeting over this matter, the police said I had written Mrs Tottle too many notes / letters.
If they ever get any letters / notes to use as evidence against me,
those letters / notes are solely caring inter-carer business.
About 30% of them were responses to notes / letters Mrs Tottle left for me to read.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm really sorry but I cannot agree that the police are corrupt.
The days of police corruption are long gone.
They may well have taken a view of this with which you don't agree. That is not corruption. At the very highest point it is bias.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Until you can disprove what I say it remains the truth Jo.Picking at my choice of words is not acceptable.Failing to give me advice because of your bias towards the police deprives me of value for my money.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
Best of luck then.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ta, :)
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can wait a while thanks Nicola :)
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
As far as I can see the incidents where you were attacked happened a year ago - is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At the end of July this year Clare.
What else do you wish to know please?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What threats have been made since July?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The threat of another outbreak of violent disorder hangs over us like the Sword of Damocles Clare.The threat of another outbreak of violent harassment hangs over us like the Sword of Damocles Clare.Those ever present threats have prevented Annette visiting her mother's grave twice since July.
Once on her Mum's birthday.
Also on her Mum's wedding anniversary.
Additionally, those threats prevented her attending a friend's funeral.One of the Tottle Mob threatened they will never forgive us, a clear, and ever lasting threat.In terms of new threats, I don't know.
I don't know because we have had to change our lives for the worse to avoid becoming the victims of other criminal behaviour committed by the Tottle Mob.
Committed either jointly or individually.The matter will come to a head around Christmas when we take the executors to court for refusing to honour Annette's Mum's debt to us.
If Annette is not too debilitated by the ever present threat of more criminal behaviour by the Tottle Mob.There are other probable flash points.
The relevant authority is investigating irregularities in the claims for Benefits Mrs Tottle made on Annettes Mum's behalf.
Mrs Tottle put pressure on Annette to falsify those claims.
We, I need to offer that evidence to the relevant authority.
As, when, and if I do, I put Annette in danger.Is that a sufficient answer please Clare.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Whilst I understand tat fear has kept her from doing things that she woudl otherwise have done, the fact that she did not do them means that nothing happened on which any application for a Non Molestation order can be based
The way forward to start with is to help your wife get stronger and ensure that she has the right support after her ordeal.
Take her to her mother's grave so that she is able to grieve properly.
Make no further contact with this woman or her cohort
Report what needs to be reported and deal with outcome on an incident by incident basis - reporting any and all threats as they happen - and asking the police to serve an harassment warning and ensure that action is taken WHEN it happens
I appreciate that this is not an instant answer - but it is the only way forward
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have reported previous incidents to the police Clare.
They either take no notice, or put time and effort into bullying Annette.I reported the July as soon as it happened.
I was already talking with a chief inspector.
That chief inspector had already promised me a detailed review.
I have drawn the police attention to domestic abuses committed by Mrs Tottle on many occasions since about July 2013.
I've sat through about 4 hours of police trying to convince me that domestic abuse isn't a crime.
There is a domestic abuse court in the same building as the police station in my town.The police interviewed Annette, and two circumstantial witnesses.
They ignored me.
They ignored two eyewitnesses.
Annette left the interview looking like she'd just had 3 teeth drawn without anaesthetic.
From what Annette tells me the officers who interviewed her were hostile.
She felt they "Tripped" her.
She felt they tried to convince her it was her fault.
She felt they tried to get her to say I manipulated her to complain.The police have finished their investigation.
The officers above belong to a Domestic Abuse unit.I have already stated the police are corrupt.
Do you need further confirmation that the police behave corruptly please?Annette wishes to celebrate her mother, she does not wish to grieve.
Cis had a long life.
Cis had a happy life between 1995 and 2013, the police ordered Annette to cease contact with her mother because Mrs Tottle had sole control, and because Mrs Tottle found the care Annette and I gave Cis harassing.
Annette wishes to enjoy her Mum's company at her graveside.Mrs Tottle is already constricted by the shackles of the harassment action she falsely procured against us.
The police appear to have chosen to ignore the harassment shackles they placed on Mrs Tottle.
As I have pointed out, the police are corrupt.
Therefore, we must use civil action.I have done what I can to help Annette get stronger.
The police have driven a wedge between Annette and I by "Tripping" her, and by manipulating, or trying to manipulate her, into admitting I had manipulated her.
For the present, Annette doesn't want me to help her, she appears to believe she must stand on her own feet, and she must speak her truths quietly and clearly.
Corrupt they are, stupid, they are not.Annette's doctor is treating her for cli8nical depression..
The police offered support, but instead, they have undone Annette's doctor's work, and undone my work.
On one hand I suspect PTSD, on the other hand, I suspect PTSD is a catchpenny for psychologists / witch doctors.What solutions have you please?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
There are no solutions as such.
Whether corrupt or inept The Police have no role in this at present.
Your wife is entitled to go the grave whenever she wishes - and if she is assaulted again to call the police
Unless and until there is another incident there is nothing that van be done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't talk so daft Clare.
The police have a role already.
The police have enabled Mrs Tottle.
The police shackled us with a false harassment doodah.Annette's injuries prevent her going to her mother's grave.
Mrs Tottle caused those injuries.
What about a civil claim against Mrs Tottle please?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What physical injuries does she have?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Annette has psychological injuries Clare.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I understand that - but sadly that will not enable her to take a claim against her sister - not against the police.The police have taken the line of least resistance in this family matter and laid the blame on the one least likely to object. This sadly is not unusual in family mattersI know it is not what you wish to hear - but as thing stand - at THIS point in time there is no legal action you can take
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How should Annette object please Clare?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is too late now in respect of past events - but should there be any repetition then she will need to phone the police immediately and register her complaint
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey, come on Claire, we've been doing that for more than 2 years without result.
We need to break the cycle while I am alive.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Ther eis no longer any reason for these two to meet.If her sister forces the issue then your wife will need to phone the police
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mrs Tottle is a psychotic control freak.
She needs to meet Annette, and she needs to control her.When her sister forces the issue, how do we stop the cops behaving corruptly again please?Annette's still wears the 1000 yard stare she wore when she came out the cop shop after a 2 hour grilling.
Can you really see Annette putting herself through another such abuse without a reasonable expectation non-corrupt law enforcement please?
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thousand-yard_stare&h=1288&w=1000&tbnid=T-P19mQpRUmadM:&tbnh=160&tbnw=124&usg=__MUdw-uo4nkJAM_2ttXa92MV15D0=&docid=s8T5VGMzXHd01M&sa=X&ved=0CCcQ9QEwAGoVChMIosaDpqv8yAIVBroUCh1CIQa4
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but I cannot offer a reassurance that is not based on fact - that would not be fair.However one unusual practical option is for her to carry a "rape alarm" and activate it when her sister approaches herThis will attract attention and allow someone to aid her - and will ensure that there is no question of the confrontation being ignored
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In your dreams Clare.
There were two WDC staff present at the outset, they bunked off as fast as their little legs would carry them.
People panic and scarper when they are faced with "Whirling Dervishes.Law and Order has been around for more than a 1000 years, there must be something in the big black book of rules.Besides, next time could be the widow maker.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
There is no further legal action that can be taken at this stage.However carrying a personal alarm will give some security and the noise is such that it cannot be ignored
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Telling me there is no further legal action etc is not good enough Clare.You said about a personal alarm before.
WDC staff did not ignore the noise the Tottle Mob made with their voices, they scuttled off.Now please stop convincing yourself there's nothing to be done legally,
and find out what can be done legally.I'm not sure a rape alarm would be legal.
Bound to offend some Law or other.
All the communication from me to Mrs Tottle was entirely legal.
I only communicated with her in matters concerning her mother's welfare.
Her mother was an active and willing participant.
Yet a duped copper ordered me to cease.Just as corrupt officers are manipulating the process of the Law now.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry - I cannot change or invent laws much as I may wish to do so.
At this point in time - with the incident in the past and no recent problem there is nothing that can be done - and there are many legal personal alarms on the market
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The incident is in the present, it currently causes problems.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Sadly legally the incident is in the past - it is the affects that are in the present and the law makes no allowance for that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's twaddle Clare.The assault is current because it currently intimidates my witness.
Which, no doubt, was the purpose of the assault.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
As I said I can only tell you the law as it is - not as we might wish it to be
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Clare, you are not telling me the law as it is.
There are plenty of Laws that apply to this situationYou need to tell me how to use them.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate that this is what you believe - but sadly it is not correctIn the absence of an event within the last few weeks there is no Civil Action you can take to ensure her sister does not approach your wifeIf you are unable to accept that then I shall opt out - I am sorry that I wa snot able to assist you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please will you quantify "The last few weeks" Clare?Please will you detail civil action can I take when it happens next?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I am a moderator for this topic. Unfortunately it seems like you have been given some bad news in your answer. Please remember the Professional is trying to give you the most accurate possible answer for your question even if it is not what you would like to hear.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't realise I'd been given bad news Nicola.
Obfuscating news yes, but apart from that, airy obfuscating statements like "the last few weeks" are non news in my book..
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The Action that you would look at if your wife received further threats from her sister would be an applictaion for a Non Molestation Order
The Form you need is here
http://www.daviessolicitors.co.uk/forms_davies/Family/Application%20for%20non-molestation%20order%3Aoccapation%20order.pdf
To have a chance of success you need to apply within two weeks of an incident in which there has been a direct confrontation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Clare :)Have I discussed action under the Harassment Act with you please?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I do not believe so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A policeman Annette (and I) were ordered to cease contact with both Mrs Tottle and Annette's mother July 2013.
Mrs Tottle is bound by the order to cease contact with us.
Mrs Tottle breached the order when she and her Mob attacked us July 2015.
The policeman denies ordering Annette to cease contact with both, he denies ordering me to cease contact with Cis.
At the last version, he agreed he ordered me to cease contact with Mrs Tottle.
Consequently, the police look the other way so far in the matter of Mrs Tottle's breach.The police position is insecure because they haven't any evidence to show me harassing Mrs Tottle.
My FOI application couldn't find any.
If they do turn any evidence up, our actions were totally legit.
Either Mrs Tottle pulled strings, or the officer got her out the office quickly by agreeing to do us for harassment.Is there any way in which we can use the Harassment Act please Clare?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are talking about Harassment warnings - you can read more here
http://johnsonastills.com/harassment-warnings
Since as you have discovered the police are not always good with these it is not wise to rely on them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We've discovered the police are very bad with harassment orders.Thank you for the link, it tells me less than I already know.However, we were ordered to cease contact with Mrs Tottle.
Unless harassment orders are issued so that Mrs Tottle can harass us, Mrs Tottle has broken the conditions of the harassment order she secured.
The duping the officer harassment order into ordering us to cease contact with Cis and Mrs Tottle was 2 acts of harassment.How do we use Civil Law to get p0rotection from Mrs Tottle please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm talking about harassment notices Clare.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am aware that you are speaking about Harassment Notices.
They were given, they have expired.
IF there is another incident then your wife can apply for a non molestation order.
There are only so many ways I can tell you the same piece of information
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is it written that harassment notices expire please Clare?I've just looked up in the House of Commons Briefing Paper on them that there is "no set time limit during which they have effect."
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is a matter of practicality
Two attempts at contact more than six months apart is unlikely to be seen as harassment by a court and accordingly a new warning would be given.
A further breach another six months later COULD be seen as harassment - but the CPS is likely to be reluctant to risk it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In July there were 2 distinct harassments by the Tottles on the same morning.
After the first attack, they withdrew, regrouped, changed tactics, and attacked again.Mrs Tottle duped the officer into doing us for harassment, those harassment notices are non expiring.
How can we hoist Mrs Tottle with her own petard please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
n July there were 2 distinct harassments by the Tottles on the same morning.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is past.
There is nothing you can now do to revisit it
If you cannot accept what I am saying then I think it will be best if we end this as clearly none of us is able to give you what you want
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anyone on Just Answer who has a positive approach please Clare?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
We could all of us tell you what you wish to hear. Of course what we say would not whatever we suggest will not work - but at least we will have been positive for you.
Alternatively you could walk away from this relative, equip your wife with an alarm so that she can summon help if she is threatened and carry on forward
If there is a further attack then you can issue proceedings
Customer: replied 1 year ago.