13262538

I have been offered a job in Qatar by shell, they say I need

I have been offered a job in Qatar by shell, they say I need a affidavit of good conduct and letter of astastation from a consultant at a cost of 1300 US dollars to enable me to proceed
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstMay I ask how you became aware of the job and where the interview took place?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got a email asking for my cv,as I normally do, no interview, they have sent a package and a contract but they say I need this and will reimburse it, I had send my signed contract, passport number etc to head of recruitment shell Qatar and this consultant to authorise this first,
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid that this has all the hall marks of a scam and there is no job for you You can read more herehttps://www.safer-jobs.com/articles.cfm?name=Employment-scamsI am sorry to have to give you such bad newsPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's what I thought, so I will leave it,
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am so sorry