13262538

Will I LOSE my UK teachers pension if convicted of historic

Customer Question

Will I LOSE my UK teachers pension if convicted of historic child sex abuse and sent to prison?
In fact it isn't - but I can give you more general information if you wishThe Legislation is herehttp://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1989/41/section/46If the police decide to exercise their powers then they have to involve Social Services immediately and within 72 hours either the child has to be returned - or Social Service swill have to take this matter to Court and apply for an Emergency Protection Order.Either way the parents are entitled to immediate free legal advise to argue their case - which is the bit people forget to tell them