12826847

My wife hit a car which was parked in the dark while reversing....We didn't run away

Customer Question

My wife hit a car which was parked in the dark while reversing....We didn't run away ...
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My neighbour's visitor had parked her car in a dark place .My wife was reversing her slowly though and she couldn't see the vehicle because it was pitch dark and bumped against the visitors car.But now she says that her car has been scratched though there is no sign of scratch nor a dent in my car.What is the best approach?Hope this is clear now?Let me know if you need any more detailsRaja
What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What options do I have?The neighbour is trying to be difficult!ThanksRaja
To achieve what?