75100385

I have a dispute with my landlord about my tenancy

Customer Question

I have a dispute with my landlord about my tenancy agreement. The contract was electronically signed through rightsignature.com service by myself and my partner but my landlord claims he never signed the contract and as such it is not valid.
In the document's 'audit' section it says 'All parties have signed document' but in the space for the landlord's electronic signature there is no signature.
Since the landlord created the electronic document doesn't this automatically make him a signatory of the document? What's the validity of this document in the UK?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is the Landlord trying to do as a result?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My landlord claims he made a mistake in the rent value in the new contract (it's a renewal contract) and wants me to sign another contract with a different rent value. The new contract is already in effect since the 1st of November and I've paid the rent mentioned in it.

Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Phone number below

It goes to voicemail?