29905560

HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT SOLICITERS A78YR OLD MAN WORKED FOR

HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT SOLICITERS A78YR OLD MAN WORKED FOR IN THE PAST HE SAYS HE WAS AN EX SOLICITOR BUT NOT WHO HE WORKED FOR IN B/HAM NOTE REGULAR CLIENT
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. If he is no longer practising then you would not be able to check the information online as he is likely to have been removed from the Roll of Solicitors. However, The Solicitors Regulatory Authority may still hold historical information about people who have been on the Roll and were practising in the past. You should contact them directly with the details you have about this person and see if they can give you any information. Their contact number is *****(###) ###-#### ***** trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you