12826847

I cannot believe my recent charge from BT after

Customer Question

I cannot believe my recent charge from BT for October after all the savings you said you were going to make. It is now £119:66. I have not even used it. Please cancel immediately everything except my line rental and my computer charge as you have not carried
out your agreement. I have many friends who have all the facilities I have and more and are charged a third of what you are charging me. Please reply as I intend to stop my Direct Debit unless you can explain why my bill is twice what it was twelve months
ago. A very worried customer who cannot afford to pay for what I don’t receive. I repeat I have not used BT for any sport, films or other viewing.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, are you trying to get hold of BT as you have come to a legal advice website?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, do you need any assistance with your situation and if so can you please clarify what? Thanks