13262538

Madam my daughter is now 20 years of age and i

Dear Sir/Madam
my daughter is now 20 years of age and i have payed her mother direct in to her bank for the last 15-18 years. I have not heard from the CSA in 15-19 years about any payments what so ever, i am not perfect but i did not miss 4 years worth of payments.
Now my daughters mother is saying that i never payed from the years 1996-2000, if this was the case i would have not been able to see my daughter and why also have i never heard from the CSA about this? I am trying to retrieve my old bank statements from Nat West who i am no longer with. I would also like to see her statements from this period as every bank transaction i made will be there. is this right?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Was a CSA assessment actually made?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can honestly not remember it was so long ago, and i havent heard from them for around 15-19 years. her mum didnt want to use the CSA as she anted all the money. I have my bank statements from 2011 and i was paying her £300 a month but i can go back further than that.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
So there is a good chance that the CSA are no longer involved?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

if they was involved them and her never told me. they never got in touch me once between the years of 1996 - 2000 or else i would have payed as i was in the Army and they would have made me pay it. so after 15 - 19 years they cant just go hello give us some money.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If the CSA have never been involved and there is no Court Order then there is no question of your ex being able to recover arrears even if there are any.Since she is 20 there is no need to make any further payments whatsoeverI hope that this is of assiaatnce- please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i stopped paying when my daughter turned 18 and moved out her home.

like i said i have never heard from the CSA in 15 - 19 years they have never asked me for money for anything. then all of a sudden now i didnt pay for 4 years.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are only relying on what your ex says - ignore her!