12826847

There ,i did some work at a house which was grinding some

Customer Question

hi there ,i did some work at a house which was grinding some metal rail heads.6 weeks later the next door neigboure says some of the grind dust as hit his car, i have not seen the damage.but i said take it to a garage and get the work done,he took the car to a local garage and the garage buffed it out,but the guy was not happy,so he said he would go back to the garage and see what they thought.he had it buffed again at the garage,and phoned me to say that its better,but he says he will monitor it, i said i would ring the garage and pay for the work,which i did.the garage said he was happy with the work, but two days later he is not happy and contacting me again for further work. can he still come back at me, its like having a gun to my head
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What further work does he say is needed?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What further work does he say is needed?