12826847

Good evening. I am in the Military and my wife is a civilian

Customer Question

Good evening.
I am in the Military and my wife is a civilian employed by the Military. At the weekend we were at a function on camp. We had been drinking but not excessively. We had an argument in my office and my wife pushed over a computer screen and cracked it. We reported it to our employers immediately. We were told it would just be a case of maybe paying for the repair. Over the course of the weekend all the community have been discussing it and as one of them is a Military Policeman he has tried to push this further. My Employers are now talking about suspending my wife and even revoking her right to live in our house. Is this legal
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long has she worked there for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
19 months
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Is she entitled to this accommodation under her contract?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Under mine
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Does the contract say anything about their ability to remove her from the property?