Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

I have a piece of land that is neglected by the owner with

I have a piece of land that is neglected by the owner with over grown trees onto my property with massive leaf fall ,my wive and I are disabled and cannot get any help from
Him to keep it clear . We have tried the usual avenues via the council and political parties
To no avail .im am worried about people being injured am I responsible for any injuries
That may happen .
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
In law you are allowed to cut down any branches which overhang your property by your neighbour - it is technically a trespass. He can not stop you from doing this. In an ideal world he would sort all of this out himself - but if he does not then it may be cheaper for you to do it yourself. Happy to discuss - please rate positive.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I be responsible for injuries to callers