75100385

I am a consumer. I have a loan agreement pre 2005 and

Customer Question

Hello, I am a consumer. I have a loan agreement pre 2005 and I am told that this was sold by a third party however, this party is not identified on the credit agreement. My clear recollection that the actual loan sale deal was struck by the bank and conditional on buying their insurance product and not the initial company to whom I made the initial application. The initial company is no longer in business and the bank is blaming them for mis sale issues associated with the addition of the bank's insurance product (added to the loan). I am trying to establish legally who the seller is - who is responsible for the sale. The cost of the product only features on the credit agreement and the third party broker is not named. At that time did credit agreements need to identify the broker? Is there any basis in law I can argue that my agreement is formed only with the bank and not a broker?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Do you have any evidence it was with the bank please? What did the Ombudsman say?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Alex , I have not heard from you. The ombudsman says they don't have jurisdiction over the broker. We don't have a recording of the sales call from the bank to prove our case. There are a bunch of errors in the ombudsman ruling which I am dealing with at the moment. The bank were able to influence how our claims were handled. They closed one on the pretext they would consider the evidence together then ignored all the evidence which was clearly detrimental to the bank. I don't know if I will get anywhere though. May need to consider taking it to court. Can you let me know when you would like to discuss.
Regards,
A
When is good to call? Do you have a number, as I can't see one. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Alex *********** - I am available now
Ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Alex, I have not hear from you. In view of your comments I don't think it is worth taking this forward.
I didn't see your number until now, when would be good to call?