29905560

I am looking UK citizenship specialist law firm. Is

I am looking for a UK citizenship specialist law firm. Is 1st Citizen Lawyers (www.1stcitizen.co.uk) a legitimate firm?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I have serious doubts about the legitimacy of this company. First of all there is no firm with that name registered with the Law Society. Secondly when you search for the lawyers they say work for them, they are also not registered with the Law Society. So there is a company which claims to be a law firm and employ lawyers but neither it nor its people are registered with the Law Society, which they just be if they were a legitimate law firm or lawyers. As such I would be very cautious with working with them. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you