75100385

The land my horse has been grazing on owned by my ex partner

The land my horse has been grazing on owned by my ex partner of which our relationship lasted 12years, for over 13 years has been sold by auction without notice given to me I'm now being told I have 1 week to get him off the land. Do I have any rights or a longer length of time to re home him. I have been told that I should have 28 days after the auction.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you have any form of lease?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing was ever put in writing during the relationship and was said, at the end of our relationship that at no point would Arnie (the horse ) ever have to leave the land and could live out his days on the land.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
How often do you pay rent, if at all?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No payment was ever ask for by my ex partner for the use of the land. The horse was both our responsibility whilst we were together . No rent was ever ask for once the relationship had ended either, throughout the past 2years, at no point was payment requested by my ex partner for the use of the land. The following is an email I received on Friday 6th November late evening. I don't even know after so many years of no other contact with other horses that Arnie is in any fit state to be moved in with other horses. Not only that, he would have to be vaccinated, wormed, vetted for being fit to travel.
To ***** Brewer
Bideford
DevonFurther to previous discussion and recent text message
The horse needs to be off the paddock at Apps Farm by next Tuesday 10th pm or tea time of that day - the new owners take over on the 11th - if not removed he will be discharged off first thing Wednesday am with the cost of discharging sent to youA reply would be appreciated in due courseCc copy sent to ***** Ratti Solicitor
SwanseaSent from my iPhone
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I agree you are entitled to a months notice but no more. If they say you are going to be evicted you can seek a court order to delay it.
You can apply to court for relief for 1 month and they would delay the process.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you clarify how this advice should be put in an email to respond to my ex partner-Mr Paul Hussey- to ensure I have time to apply to the courts for 1months grace. If my horse should be discharged from the land, can I call on the police or RSPCA for help in this action of his. What cost do the courts put against a court order for this process as I'm living hand to mouth. Could I also please have clarification on how to put this to a court as unsure of the wording to use.
Many thanks *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks for all your help in this. Carolyn Newton
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You should write and say you have a license and that you are entitled to a months notice and will seek a court order.
You just apply for relief from eviction, that's it.
Does that help?