12826847

I went job and explained all about my depression.10 months

Customer Question

I went for a job and explained all about my depression.10 months later after starting the job I had an episode and had about 6weeks of work.ive been back a few weeks now and they have taken on 3 new staff members and I'm not getting the hours or shift any more.ive been there over a year I work part time and I don't have a contract.is there any thing I can do
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you think you have actually been treated detrimentally because of your condition?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Do you think you have actually been treated detrimentally because of your condition?