12826847

Today I had an appeal against a child support agency deduction

Customer Question

today I had an appeal against a child support agency deduction from earnings order against my NHS ill health retirement pension dismissed at a magistrates court. Although the Barrister for the CSA stated in court that the CSA accept that my NHS Pension is paid due to disability and that my disability is covered under the 2010 Equality Act he instructed the magistrates that they should dismiss the appeal under a case law from the early 1990's even though legislation has change. I informed the magistrates that I would appeal. Who do I appeal through now?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Are these arrears?