75100385

There, I've just submitted my N181 form. The deadline for

Customer Question

Hi there, I've just submitted my N181 form. The deadline for the court receiving it was 6th November. I am applying for a summary judgement. Do all these papers have to be with the court on the same day, or will Monday 9th be OK? Many thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've subsequently learnt that documents submitted after 4pm will not be treated as received until the next working day. I take it that would be Monday in any case? What are the likely consequences for filing late?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You can file your N181 now but the required documents can follow later.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/