13262538

Clare I an going ahead with enforcing a court order/family

Customer Question

Hi Clare
I an going ahead with enforcing a court order/family court , using C79. I have payed vie postal order £95. The administrator asked for £215. I believe it is supposed to be only £95. Can she be in the wrong? Also I have an another or question regarded the last hearing, is this supposed to be asked in an another question?
Thank you for your question and for asking for me
If it is an enforcement applictaion the fee is £95 - as shown here
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/ex050-eng.pdf
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have used c79, attached a copy of my postalorder of £95. Have ticked the first box for applying for an enforcment order in section 2 of the c79. The court returned the application , because I have not paid the correct=£215 fee, and they need 3 copies??. I have never had to send 3 copies in. I would like to know if I have done anything wrong, and where would I be able to complain against this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Actually I have read the ex50

• Any new applications under the Children Act 1989 to request permission to issue proceedings or for an order or directions to be made concerning the child(ren) - with the exception of applications for care and supervision orders, applications for breach of or for revocation of an enforcement order.

I am supposed to apply for an enforcement order because my contact order with a warning has been breached. It is still an order and I think it costs £215.

Am I it the wrong Clare?

Regards, Peter

You do need to send three copies but the fee for enforcement is £95 because this is not a new Application.
What have you actually said on your C79?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have ticked an enforcement order on point 2 on the first page, I already do have a child arrangement order in place with a confirmed order and an attached warning to it. That has been broken constantly and would like to enforce it.

Then the fee is £95 - I suggest that you write to the Court and point that out