75100385

I just been charged of had possession a, cat , cat

Customer Question

Hello, I just been charged of had possession a, cat b, cat c children pornography...I going to my first hearing 18th Nov 2015 magistrates courts. I have learning disability speech language and communication impairment and the reason I had possession of videos and images on my computer so that I can show the police that I was investigating on how pedophiles was using nudist images on nudist beaches, family holidays with family nudists. ... New Purenudism Pics-Nudist Family Photos and that perverts to leer at and make vile comments about them.. I was researching and study on how they can operated in legal websites like world-beauty.org/photo/ and photo-sharing site, iMGSRC.RU then commenting by enter there links to forum site where you can display your email address to request videos and images of child.... I know that it was wrong but with suffer from depression, porn addiction and possible borderline personality disorder which I have appointment with mantel health team on 9th Nov Monday and support team in place, what are my options and in regards ***** ***** Guilty but Ill health no Not Guilty? I am not interested in children in any sexually way.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
How long had you had these images on your PC for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
June 2015 to 14 Aug 2015 when police come to my house and search my bedroom and taken the computers away, they told me it was in my bin folder, also had 12 download folder boys and girls. in all around 149 files I think they said.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Had you opened the files and viewed them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have told the police that pedophiles send me videos and images by email and I click on the attachment files and it opened media player, I have watch them and then deleted them, but at that time, my health got worst desperation I did not know what i was doing, I know it was wrong but with you commuting with pedophiles it was like they was in control asking me to upload videos on Dropbox and teaching me how to operated on level teams, sooner i was lose control of my own environment it was hard for me to stop viewing and it like someone was forcing me to watch... I know it was wrong
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Have you been diagnosed as not having capacity?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I having a appointment with Mantel health worker for assessment on Monday 9th, I have done a self-assessment online which shown that I might have a Suspected Borderline Personality Disorder traits The Results.
Suspected Borderline Personality Disorder traits.
Your results in detail:Met criteria according to DSM IV*: 6
Met minor characteristics corresponding to DSM IV*: 2
Secondary Borderline indicators* found: 4
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is what it said when I done the test online
What can you do?
In your life, you are obviously bound and sometimes set back by various aspects of your personality, from which you have probably never been able to free yourself on a permanent basis - but with a variety of therapeutic methods available today, you could actually work on and improve these boundaries quite effectively, even though it may take some time and serious efforts on your side. If you actually suffer from borderline personality disorder, I would stronly recommend you to begin with therapeutic measures as soon as possible to prevent a (likely) chronification or even worsening of your symptoms. So please contact a psychiatrist or psychotherapist as soon as possible to get a professional and detailed diagnosis, and if your results here are confirmed, to begin a therapy of your BPD - in most cases, this will be possible on an outpatient/ambulatory basis. It may be that psychotherapy can't immediately provide relief or make all of your problems go away completely. Certainly you may also have to overcome some difficult phases in your therapy. In the long term, however, you'll notice that a psychotherapy with a therapist that you trust, will improve your quality of life noticeably, and it will particularly help to improve and deepen your relationships with others, and make them more satisfying and stable.If you are already in psychotherapy, this was certainly a good decision, which hopefully helped you improve your difficulties in some aspects of your life. I wish you continued success with it!
Remarks on test results:If all questions were answered correctly and as accurately as possible, the test result should be quite reliable as the questionnaire is based on the latest available diagnostic schema, the DSM-IV. If you have your doubts or require utmost certainty, a thorough and personal assessment by a psychologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist or consultant is required, as this is only a screening test as mentioned.Your self-assessment is also relevant: if your test doesn't fit your own perception, you may have to deal with another kind of personality disorder, a form of neurosis or contact disorder, or a temporary mood fluctuation may have influenced your result.*) If you want to learn more about borderline personality disorder and related symptoms according to the classification scheme "DSM-IV", a detailed (German language) paper about the subject can be found here.
Can't add data to database.
SQL command is: INSERT INTO survey_b VALUES (0, 2, 0, 3, 2, 3, 3, 1, 3, 2, 3, 3, 0, 3, 2, 3, 1, 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 0, 0, 3, 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 3, 2, 1, 2, 38, 'E', 'H', 'E', 'M', '4', '3', '2', 'N', '4', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '1', '1', '0', '1', '6', '4', '2', '02.Nov.2015', '05:25:24', '92.14.156.246' )
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok, the problem is you knew it was wrong. Therefore if you knew it was wrong you sound like you are guilty of the offence. You downloaded, shared and opened the files. They may have been controlling but the key is you said you knew it was wrong. Therefore you are guilty.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What would I possible jail time? If I say guilty
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
It is possible, yes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You asked weather Have I been diagnosed as not having capacity? what you mean by that??
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Whether you knew what you were doing, ie was it wrong.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was complacently blinded and under aware on the level of my actions I was quickly was undermined and with no control of their “Paedophiles” environment. I was influence by negative feelings towards believing what I was doing was right. I was in the influence by negative messages of an “Paedophile”.I was influence by negative feelings towards believing what I was doing was right or wrong at time and I felted pressured. I was having deep depression and anxiety moods and started to go from bad to worst, I also was feeling sadness and hopeless that my life was no longer living for.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What if that person is not all there in the head? he thinks he knows what he doing, and it wrong but think it was right to believe it was right, but wasn't able to able to stop.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If you have a report that says you dont have capacity you may be ok. But you told me you knew it was wrong, therefore you are guilty.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If that person dont have capacity or state of arrested or incomplete development of mind, which includes significant impairment of intelligence and social functioning and is associated with abnormally aggressive or seriously irresponsible conduct.
Would a assessment from mantel health team will make that report?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mental retardation (MR) is a condition diagnosed before age 18, usually in infancy or prior to birth, that includes below-average general intellectual function, and a lack of the skills necessary for daily living.
Delays in oral language development
Deficits in memory skills
Difficulty learning social rules
Difficulty with problem solving skills
Delays in the development of adaptive behaviors such as self-help or self-care skills
Lack of social inhibitors
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
OK. But you said you knew it was wrong.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In my statement \to the police i said I was not sure if this was right or wrong at the time offenses I did not knowing this was legal or illegal at the time of my investigation in contacting pedophiles online, to name and shame them and shop them to the police.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You told me you knew it was wrong, therefore you are guilty.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just tell you that all my adult life, I fell that what ever I done weather to improved my lifestyle or personal or professional goals it it like any make a decision for me it fells it right, but in realty it wrong. like for example I like to start my own DJ business and do weddings and birthdays but without no van or driving license there no way I can do it. I spent 1,000's brand new equipment but no way of transport it. but it fell right for me, but wrong by others.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. But you knew it was wrong.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Extreme-pornography-outlet-vulnerable-Hull-man/story-26637586-detail/story.htmlHe admitted one count of distributing indecent images, two of possessing indecent images, and two of possessing extreme pornographic images.Joanna Golding, defending, said: "He is a man who has struggled with his sexuality and he has no difficulty now with that revelation."He sought sanctuary in the type of image that is detailed here."He has little in the way of social skills – he goes to work, comes home and is effectively a prisoner in his own house."He knew always there were victims in this case and he concedes through me that this type of behaviour seriously and significantly damages children."He has clearly had a complete shock to his system when he realised just how serious this addiction – and that is what it is – became.
"The possibility is he will lose his employment because his employers are not aware of these proceedings today."
Sentencing Nichols to two years in jail, suspended for two years, Judge Simon Jack said: "The pre-sentence report says you take full responsibility for what you did.'Vulnerable' Hull man Josh Nichols 'sought sanctuary' in extreme pornographyBy Hull Daily Mail | Posted: June 05, 2015By Simon Bristow
SUSPENDED SENTENCE: Josh Nichols arriving at Hull Crown Court.SPARED JAIL: Josh Nichols arriving at Hull Crown Court.Gladstone Brookes
A forensic examination revealed they contained almost 1,000 indecent and extreme pornographic images and videos.
Related content
Nichols had used the file sharing software GigaTribe to send the material to other paedophiles.
In total, Nichols had 485 indecent images of children rated as Category A – the most serious – 290 at Category B, and 186 at Category C.
He also had five extreme pornographic videos featuring animals.
Nichols was thrown out of his home when his parents discovered what he had been doing and now lives in Sharp Street, west Hull.
The court heard his offending took place between November 11, 2013, and the date of his arrest.
He admitted one count of distributing indecent images, two of possessing indecent images, and two of possessing extreme pornographic images.
Joanna Golding, defending, said: "He is a man who has struggled with his sexuality and he has no difficulty now with that revelation.
"He sought sanctuary in the type of image that is detailed here.
"He has little in the way of social skills – he goes to work, comes home and is effectively a prisoner in his own house.
"He knew always there were victims in this case and he concedes through me that this type of behaviour seriously and significantly damages children."He has clearly had a complete shock to his system when he realised just how serious this addiction – and that is what it is – became."The possibility is he will lose his employment because his employers are not aware of these proceedings today."Sentencing Nichols to two years in jail, suspended for two years, Judge Simon Jack said: "The pre-sentence report says you take full responsibility for what you did."The picture seems to me you are a somewhat vulnerable young man with limited social connections, and that this was something of an outlet for you."You also have the difficulty that you are gay and have felt unable, hitherto, to be open about that, particularly at your workplace."That is regrettable, and it may well have led to your presence here."I take the view, taking all of this into account, I can, unusually, avoid an immediate prison sentence."Nichols must sign the sex offenders register for ten years and was made subject to a sexual harm prevention order for the same period.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would this The pre-sentence report can help?>
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
It would,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I say guilty to some of the charges the report will be done and ready before the crown count finish or it starts report the first hearing finish,
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
At the end,