12826847

Stephen here 38 single openly GAY person living with

Customer Question

Hello, Stephen here 38 single openly GAY person living with mum and dad. I just been charged of had possession a, cat b, cat c children pornography...I going to my first hearing 18th Nov 2015 magistrates courts. I have learning disability speech language
and communication impairment and the reason I had possession of videos and images on my computer so that I can show the police that I was investigating on how pedophiles was using nudist images on nudist beaches, family holidays with family nudists. ... New
Purenudism Pics-Nudist Family Photos and that perverts to leer at and make vile comments about them.. I was researching and study on how they can operated in legal websites like world-beauty.org/photo/ and photo-sharing site, iMGSRC.RU then commenting by enter
there links to forum site where you can display your email address to request videos and images of child.... I know that it was wrong but with suffer from depression, porn addiction and possible borderline personality disorder which I have appointment with
mantel health team on 9th Nov Monday and support team in place, what are my options and in regards ***** ***** Guilty but Ill health no Not Guilty? I am not interested in children in any sexually way.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At first I said to the police that my computer or email been hacked then 2nd interview I had statement written by me, which police read out to me in video interview... I will send police statement and other files related to this case.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What woukd you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is my chances of not going to jail, If proof that I have mantel history and lose of job due to ill health that push me into sate of mind... that I was only doing this to proof that pedophiles was using this type of communications to get what they want. and people like to into a trap.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would I get you think a 2 year suspended jail sentence and 10 years on sex register ? if I say guilty?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What is the charge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
7 charges indecent images and videos children cat a 49 cat b 60 cat c 54 had on my computer hard drive bin folder. I think and make 2 images which I did not do.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What is your defence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what do you mean?>
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Your defence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why I did it...? I was tried to catch pedophiles online by contacting them, at the time not known how or where. but then looking at nude families camp sites nudites hoildays photos to make comments
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Have you said this to the police in interview?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, in my police statement in my 2nd interview
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not a pedophie, or interested in children in no sexaily way... the plan was to catch pedophies online directly by holding what information I had with the vidoes etc and see who doing the abuse
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
then once I had more informaiton about where they name and location of pedophies then I can give that to police
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want those websites shut down, the ones hat show's images nude not non sexaily way to be closed. it shown that pedophies and others can comments on images young children, I think owners website
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have proof that websites like nudeits and nude hoilday camps etc, strong link to illegal website that lead to forums where yo can contact pedophies driectly by display your emailing and request
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry if I am missing the point but surely you have admitted the offence?
I am not sure that I can see any defence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I admitted that I had some videos on my computer and viewed them.. but not the amount 149 or so. part of me thinking I would not or willing to amitted to the offence and go to crowncount tell everyono
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The main reasons why I searching and studying how pedophies works and how they got me, doing things teach me how they oprated in legal way, that they can get away downloading child porn without police
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
without police catching them, this is world wide problem, not just united kingdom. 100,000 of pedophies who are downlaoding and sharing videos and taken images of children they oprated in legalworld
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
But you had these images and there is no doubt they were indecent and of children?
So what is the defence?
I presume you did have the solicitor you were offered by the police?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a solicitor been offer first aid
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have solicitor dealing with my case
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry legal aid
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Has he told you to plead guilty?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She haven't told me to plead guilty not yet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for mantel health team this Monday 9th weather I might have boarderline personilty disorder and that I should played that I was not my normal chartactor self.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
On the face of it, I'm not sure how there could be a defence. You seem to accept possession and you are not raising any defences.
I suppose I haven't had vision of the case in full and it might be possible to put them to proof about the level of the tracing of the image but I cannot see a positive defence on this evidence.
The other problem with that is that you seem to have admitted possession anyway so it is game over.
In terms of pleading guilty, the higher level images are the problem. They aren't the highest in number and you didn't distribute them which is always helpful. But custody is an option. There is no way around it.
There will also be a ban upon working with children and probably a SOPO governing your use of the internet.
Sorry if that is bad news,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Basicly face the music, face what's coming and deal with it.....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do the court while custody an option, that I have learning disablity and spcial needs that jail, that my life will be at risk or health if sent down?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that communty order and hight level of treatments and health team etc will help me then long jail term.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm afraid that is a bit of a red herring. That will not change the outcome if the court otherwise think is the right decision.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Without knowning my full background my past history and know the case, it hard for you to answer the outcome of the courts decision westher it go each way.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not saying I sould get off likely, I know this is bad for me.. :( sometimes I fell what the time point fighting my feedom or just end my life now. most my life it hard to do things right for "me"
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I understand
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
everything I do for myself it fell right, but wrong... that people think that I do things the wrong way all the time... but to me it right way,,,, like I see things in black and white not in color thinking
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
All the best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What If I pead guilty but insanilty at the time of crime?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I eman pead not guilty but insantity at the timr of crime?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What is the basis for that?Legal insanity is quite a high test. It is not as easy as showing that you have mental health issues.I'm happy to continue with this but please rate my answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have long term of mental health issues since I was born, I had over 16 plus oprations, I had 2 mental breakdowns, lost my job due to ground ill health. also have disorders that have been recoarded
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When doing per senet report, all that will be put down as why? this crime happens without plead insanity, just guilty but ill health
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure what you mean? I am happy to continue with this but please rate my answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am mantel handicap, learning disablities and disorders that need assessment on my mantel health satus, that jail would not be sutied my needs. weather I would cope in jail evrioment
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but I am afraid I will have to opt out as this is no longer economical.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your advice :) I sure it will goes well, my Solicitor said not to worry about going to jail that will no happen....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I might have borderline personify disorder> traumatic childhood, I was born prematurely and had deformed cleft palate which lead to speech language and communication impairment. I am 38 now and had over 16 orations and surgeries , 2 in last 5 years. I had diagnosed with depression and anxiety, panic attach disorders. my moods change very quickly and behavior change where I use harsh chemicals to clean my body and unsafe sex with men almost weekly basic, I get urges to watch porn and do risky activities which come to watching extreme pron . This is not within my characteristic believes that . However with my black and white thinking or gray emotional thoughts that it was my job to do something about it... what do people think? BPD... I fell suicide and hurt the people I fell anger and worthless, spending lots money and speeding drive, texting and phone family and friends,, With my Personality Disorder, this includes evidence that my actions have hurt others or have contradicted their stated morals. have 2 thoughts about my own immoral and moral actions