UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I'm a tier2 immigrant in uk.. My employer's license has

I'm a tier2 immigrant in uk.. My employer's license has been revoked four months ago and my employer has lodged a case for judicial review in high Court to challenge the decision of home office.. My question is that if in case of emergency I need to travel backhome, will I be allowed to re enter in uk as I haven't received any curtailment letter from ukba..
Please reply me back as soon as possible.. I will be very grateful to u.
Thank you..
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
It is very likely that you may be refused entry back to the UK unless your employer wins the judicial review application.
You should try and avoid going back unless you are happy to wait until your employers application for judicial review is decided and successful.
All the best
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
But I hope there must be a solution for this.. Is there any way u can help me.. Coz I really need to travel..
Thank u..