12826847

I INVESTED IN A HEDGE FUND IN THE UK. THE HEDGE FUND CE0 SENT

Customer Question

I INVESTED IN A HEDGE FUND IN THE UK. THE HEDGE FUND CE0 SENT ME AN EMAIL CONFIRMING
THAT MY PAYOUT WAS 4,000,000 USD. I HAVE SENT EMAILS TO THE CEO REQUESTING PAYMENT BUT THESE HAVE BEEN IGNORED. DO YOU ADVISE THAT I TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THIS FIRM. I AM A PENSIONER SO CAN NOT AFFORD LARGE FEES.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but need some further information firstHow much did you invest and why is a UK Hedge fund paying is US Dollars.What other forms of communication have the Fund Managers used?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I INVESTED MY LIFE SAVINCS BECAUSE AFTER LOOKING AT THE SYSTEM THE HEDGE FUND USED I THOUGT IT WOULD BE HIGHLY SUCESSFUL AND IT WAS. THE CEO PHONED ME AND TOLD ME THAT MY PAYOUT WOULD BE
4.25 MILLION USD FOR AN INVESTMENT OF ABOUT 120, 000 GBP. THE FUND DURATION WAS 8 WEEKS. OTHER
COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN BY EMAIL. THE COMPANIES BEING INVESTED IN WERE USA COMPANIES QUOTED IN USD. I HAVE SINCE FOUND VIA GOOGLE THAT OTHER INVESTERS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET THEIR PAYOUTS.
THANKS CLARE
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What is the name of the fund?