12826847

My name is ***** ***** My address is***** Southborough,

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** My address is***** Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 0RQ. This address has been used by an organisation called MAGHEIT INTERNATIONAL CORPORATIONS LIMITED which was registered at Companies House on 19/10/15 with its base address as above. I receive letters addressed to this organisation frequently. I write NOT KNOWN AT THIS ADDRESS on the letters and put them back in the post. This address is a private house unconnected to any kind of business. I have been at this address since October, 1983, and since the recent death of my wife I am its only occupant. I do not know what is going on and do not know why my address is being used in this way. What should I do ?
***** ***** ***@******.***

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this. When did you start receiving these letters?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
About 20/10/15;
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have answered the question; P. Kelly.
Sorry for the delay.
I'm not sure what you were hoping to do about this?
Or worried about happening?
Also, I notice you have not yet left positive feedback for a previous answer so I would be grateful if you could do that now.