12826847

Our central heating was not working. A plumber was called.

Customer Question

Our central heating was not working. A plumber was called. We were told that a new valve and new boiler pump need to be replaced and will cast £560 including parts and labour but the money he would required in cash immediately after the job is finished. He came and did something? Issued an invoice without any address or telephone number thereon and took cash £560. The next day the heating was again not working. We telephone him. He was very upset on our call but he came and said that it looks as if there is some electrical fault of which he is not responsible. Please advice us what to do. From Goole we have trace out his address. Thank you.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you know what actually caused the issues?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Our central heating was not working. We called a plumber who told us that the system needed a new valve and a new boiler pump. He said that the cost of parts and labour would be £560. He did some things and demanded £560 in cash which we paid. He issued a so called invoice without any address etc thereon. Next day we had the same problem and had no central heating or hot water. We telephone him. He was very cross with us but eventually he came and told us that there is some electrical problem for which he is not responsible. What can we do now? how to recover our money? We have phoned him that we are going to report his invoice to HMRC. He have trace out his address from Google.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did not get any response to my question
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please let me have your answer as soon as possible via by my email. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not satisfied with your services please cancel my membership and kindly do not take any money from my bank. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have been waiting all the day long and did not get the answer of my question. Thank you for your wonderful services. They are no good for me so please do not take money from my bank and I do not want your membership too. Thank you once again.
Hello sorry i was offline by the time you had replied, which was 45 mins after i picked up your question. As we are all practising lawyers we are not online all the time as we are in court, seeing clients, etc. I was online for a bit after initially posting my follow up query to you so if you had replied then i would have answered without any delay. I am more than happy to assist you still if you need help still?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No. Thank you. Completely unsatisfied and disappointed with your services. Not worth paying a single penny. Thank you once again.
Ok goodbye