How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have a court Case relating to a speeding Endorsement on my

Resolved Question:

I have a court Case relating to a speeding Endorsement on my Licence. I have pleaded not guilty hence the endorsement (6 points) has been removed. I am due for a re-trial this Week.
It was driven by a Friend at that period, however he only has a relevant U.K provisional Licence. He has made available the paper copy of the Licennce to me hence would that be sufficient evidence for me to be acquitted in Copurt.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What was the offence? Was it speeding or failure to identify the driver please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you