12826847

Good evening! My name is***** was working 9 years

Customer Question

Good evening! My name is***** was working 9 years for CommissaireLtd as a Team lader , the last 2 years I was workign in office becouse I had emergency spinal surgery .From this company I was transfer to Newrest Ltd and the company giv me chasier job ,heawy lifting killing my back. After transfer I was working on my old contract I never resive ,new contract or new job discrepency. I have not recieved my conditions of service for the new post with the statement of man terms.Thenew post was very different for Me and the conditions alsovery different.It was much longer hours and have incurred longer travelling times.I resign my post 24.10.2015.
Can I get any "redundancy" ?
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Why did you resign?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The job was very different after transfer I had a back problem ,and I was asking the light duty job...like I was working befor on old company
When did the transfer take place?
Hello, when did the transfer actually take place?