13262538

My ex wife and her mother and surrounding family, including

Customer Question

My ex wife and her mother and surrounding family, including her boyfriend stop me seeing my twin girls for 16 months until I finally made it to court. It was of a sexual nature with my 2 angels because I was looking at custody of my kids and I was the house husband and my bond and still is very strong, and also includes my ex mother inlaw signing a statement with her husbands PC friend. When I finally made it to court all false charges against me had been dropped. My children where interviews (8yrs) and my ex wife in her final statement said their condition was due to worms with her being a child nurse. Also the medical practice they were at where they got the GP to send off a letter about me without evidence based on her mother testimony was also false.
in the court order my ex wife said she provide the phone for my kids to contact me. but she never gives them the pin number or allows them to phone me except on my 2 agreed days in the week. Also they state that her bf has told them they are not allowed to ring me and I must ring them. I do have my children on 2nd weekends but they stated they do want to live with me. and want to move away from their mum and bf. Also I work weekends and she stated in the court order no flexibility for me to swap weekends which at work can be difficult with me being NHS. Also the kids previous school sent false information about me to their new school based on my ex wife giving them false information. Knowing the information was false. I will willing to have more weekends with my kids not just every 2nd weekend.
any ideas thanks ged
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHas the Contact gone well, and are you now actively involved with the new school?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
despite the court order saying I have educational right??. their current school didn't respond to my email or my previous solicitor emails. I only got a response from him when I threatened him with Ofsted, contacting the court saying he breaking the court order and legal action against him.
But I shouldn't have to be doing this. At end of the month I will be seeing my kids in cross country running for the school. but they are easily influenced by their mum and saying to me direction where they are running and I should go there and not the school.
my children come out to me I don't knock at the door or go up the path and my ex wife never shows her face to me, except maybe to have a look what I look like. if that
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Have you personally attended the school and had an appointment with the Head Master?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my ex wife say I was up for sexual investigation with my kids and I have a signed statement by her mum. Who to try to separate me from my children, maybe she thought I would stop fighting and give up. because she said that her ex husband was a kidnapper and 20 yrs ago he was stopped.
my ex mother inlaw said I lie on the bed with my kids and fingered them?
she 1 sick mother. On final before court they said I needed a mental health assessment and had to pay £80 for a gp letter that stated I was completely healthy. only signs of depression was breakdown of the marriage in nov 2011
I attended school before the final court case and I wasn't alone, I had my eldester daughter with me from a previous relationship. the headmaster saoid to me since I hadn't seen my kids for a bit it wasn't a good idea to see them. incase they get upset. Even though I still paid maiantance and I still phoned them every week even in the 16 month period.
I didn't say nothing didn't want to come across aggressive etc and remained calm.
they are in Sheffield and I'm in liverpool
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
At the time you visited the school the headmaster was right - it was not appropriate - and schools are not venues for contact
Now things have moved on you can make an appointment to see the head and their school teachers to find out how they are doing in school in the usual way
Do you have more time with the children in the school holidays?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I got my kids back, I had to do 2x 2hrs induction session and 2x full days then weekends back to normal. I understand that thinking about the kids. but to be introduced to your kids that I know shouldn't have happened. but it was there rules and had to abide in the process.
she put in the court order cant get kids in holiday till next yr, I have to give her 2 months notice if I want to take kids on holiday which I think is wrong because how can I plan for last minute deals etc if I want to take kids away for the weekend abroad for example spain etc- family have a villa- only 1.5 hrs on the plane.
also she put in when I have weekend with the kids they get pick up regardless on that weekend- no flexability if I am working. I'm nhs and work weekends. If I cant swap what do I do, tell work sorry not coming in?. Sheffield not around the corner- family work etc.
only week in holidays, and she tried to stop me having kids xmas but judge said it about the kids not u. which I agree with. I get kids for xmas day next yr
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
So do you have any extra time at Christmas and Easter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when they break from school in dec 2016, I take them to their mum on boxing day. this yr collect boxing day for 2 weeks but in the 2 week I might have to organise a baby sitter- work told me they cant accommodate no staff. job a job. didn't get them these holidays in june, she took kids away in uk with her bf. I had no say
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
So you are going to have them for two weeks after christmas?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I like to know what rights my kids have, can I replace there phone with my so they have the freedom to speak to me when they like without feeling they are not allowed too. Also kim esp want to leave and spend more time with me. she is not happy being in her environment and always want me- daddy girl, beth too. but kim is head strong, beth is quiet- but it was beth that my ex and her mum used to attack me because they knew she was quiet.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but as the Order was only made in June it is too early to go back to Court and ask for more timeIn addition from what you have said it is clear that the court went in your favour at every stageAlternate weekend contact is the standard - if you lived closer then you would also have mid week contact - and it seems that you have been given holiday contact You are having telephone contact twice a week - and I am afraid that a Court will say that they are too young (at present) to have their own phones - although in time that will changeI am afraid that having to give notice of holidays is standard - and you cannot take the children out of the country without her agreement or an order from the court.However when they are with you for the weekend you are free to take them away in the Uk if you wishThe children are too young for their wishes to decide where they should live - but in a few more years that will change You will see them for two weeks after Christmas and that is what you should be concentrating on at the moment I am sorry not to give better news - but applying too early will in fact make it likely you will wait longer for more time.Please ask if you need further details