29905560

The form T485 said it has to be completed and submited withing

the form T485 said it has to be completed and submited withing 9 days of making juidicial review application, does the 9 days also include saturday, sunday and bank holidays, thanks you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. The 9 days are 9 calendar days, not working days, so yes they would include bank holidays and weekends. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have sent the T485 on 11th day and i notice it say the application would b struct out if the form is not sent within 9 days, is there anything i can do, thanks you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
The best you can do is to try and explain why there was a delay and ask that they exercise their discretion to allow the application through. But the time limits are there for a reason and if necessary they can reject it